Not even one stick, nor a single puff outta curiosity.
I know I look like gangster at certain angles, I behave like ah-lian* (female gangster/hooligan) at certain times, I got that smoker face too, BUT I NEVER EVER SMOKE B4!
-IN YOUR FACE!-
I'm so proud of myself, that I managed to have that willpower to hold on to my stand about no-smoking to my body. Despite those pig-and-dog-friends of mine trying to be the devils when I was in poly, I admit I was tempted many times in the 3 years there, however thank God I could hold my urge to light one stick just to TRY. Ha!
So kids, please dun try smoking. It's never good for you, neither is it cool to people. You are just a loser if you smoke, really. You wanna be a winner, right? Good boys and girls =)
NO SMOKING!!

No comments:
Post a Comment