Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MLTR Eternity Concert

I was thinking of blogging between Sydney trip Day 3-4 or Shi Yun's 23rd birthday dinner. Well, I think I should blog about the recent MLTR concert I went with the Tehs. Haha!

I won 2 FREE pairs of tickets from Class 95 contest, thanks to Cher Hao's "magical" handphone. His phone has the special ability to win radio contests when all our phones always can't seem to even get thru the phone line. Haha!

We decided to ask his brother and cousin along, since we have somewhat heard of their songs in the 90s era. It was a good 2 hours spent there, clear weather and great "live" concert music.

At Fort Canning Park, open concept.
The moon that evening was especially bright and full. Lighted the night sky very luminously.

The lead singer of MLTR (Michael Learns to Rock) sings live really well. The only time he was off was when he hit the wrong key on the keyboard. It was pretty obvious though.

We never knew there was a female band member, who was a bassist. During one of the interludes, she was performing a rather high-pitched song. Conclusion of her performance: CH and I agreed that she should stick to her bass guitar, she's doing a good job there already.



All in all, it was a good evening.

We thank God for his blessings, bcos of our honesty when we found a wallet full of ringgits when we were in Langkawi. Haha! It was of equal value in Sing dollars, with the 4 tickets. How good and faithful He is!

No comments: