Saturday, January 26, 2008

Enlightenment!

Today was a very eventful day for me. I shall not share here bcos I am seriously tired of repeating everything again. I did so 3 times today already, each account lasted for 30 mins ba.

Ah! I also acquired a different perspective of the story about the shepherd who left his flock and went all out to find that one lost sheep back. In the story, Jesus is the shepherd, we are the sheep. The lost sheep will either be those who have backsliden etc. 

I now truly understand the urgent need to find back that lost sheep. I feel so burdened, with all the other feelings I cannot describe. I pray that every1 will have that passion for the lost souls , just as much as I do.

Time sure has passed very quickly in the past year. Very soon I'll be 'promoted' to become a net leader, and to take over Karina's net group too. Frankly, I'm super nervous and not-so-confident right now.

Many things are changing rapidly and this year is a season for us youths especially, to reach out to our "The One" and for God to answer our prayers. God has started to move in my life, in my net group, in some of our region youths' lives too. Thank God!

February is heading in real fast. We had just celebrated New Year's Day 26 days ago lah, yet in 6 days, we will be in the 2nd month of 2008 already. Indeed time does not wait for any1 and we should cherish every moment we got.

CNY is coming, so many other activities has packed up my schedule for February already. What about you guys? Done all your shopping, hair, nails, beauty sleep etc yet? LOL!



Well, judging by this pic, I'm certainly not ready yet =\

On another note, I had dinner at Cedele: The Bakery Depot, with Cher Hao. It was at Wheelocks Place. They are famous for their home-made bread and the different stuff they make, e.g. ice-cream.

The ambience, decor and service were up to standard. The food and pricing were reasonably priced, although it could still be cheaper than stated in the menu. 

Speaking of the menu, the paper used was of so-so quality; judging by the numerous amount of times customers start flipping of pages here and there. There were crumples and dog-ears already.


Rosti Sea Bass

Beef Bacon Works, with Walnut bread

Still, it's worth eating there once in awhile, to relax and enjoy a nice healthy organic dinner =)

Arghh! I'm having a horrible headache now, so off I go!

No comments: