Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blogging in the Office!

Wahahaha! I can finally blog in the office! Love internet access at workplace =)

Din update much either bcos I was too busy trying to recuperate my loss of sleep during the weekend. Din even had the chance to turn on my Mac =X

5th day at work. Basically my work has been quite mundane lah. Photocopying tons of paper, data entry like forever, pasting company stickers for complimentary items to clients etc. Sighs. I'm clearly bored.

The colleagues, like I mentioned in my previous entry, they are very nice people - rarely gossip in the office. They even nicknamed me "Tall Girl" bcos I had surpressed in terms of height even to all the dudes in the office. LOL! Should I be feeling honoured or what eh?

The office here, no coffee shops in the vicinity, which leaves me very hungry by tea break. No canteen in the building either, very unlike Infineon. Maybe its good eh, I can lose some weight since I've been eating like a glutton since my holidays started.

I discovered that, the rooftop of the office building actually has a basketball court and a lil water-feature garden area for the employees to chill out. I was rather surprised and impressed bcos all the offices I've worked or temp-ed in, din have those facilities.

As of now, I'm still doing data entry of potential company clients' particulars. -yawns- till then, take care guys, heard there's a new potent flu virus happening around Singapore. Sighs.

No comments: