I was on time for work! -pats my own shoulder proudly- ^^v
Wahahaha~ I proved you guys wrong, so wrong!!
Admin is very boring, din get to use any brain cells at all. I feel so retarded already, but for the sake of $$, I tahan!
No leave nor MC given, everything's no-pay leave and the pay is pro-rated according to how often I turn up for work.
On the other hand, the people there are really friendly and outgoing. Maybe its their profession, being sales/technical/design pros; they are quite unlike the colleagues I used to have at Infineon Technologies (except for my lunch kakis).
Maybe its too early to judge, but well 1st impression does matters most after all.
They got tons of interesting stories to share - inspiring and weird movies they watched, things they did with their families, lame jokes etc. Lunch today sure was entertaining =)
They literally marvelled at my height, my dimples and my age. LOL!
Oh, I din speak much today, maybe less than 20 words in normal conversation for the whole 9 hours in office. Very unlike me eh, yes I know. I test waters b4 revealing the ultimate me mah. Well, wait till next week then I'll open up more and start talking to them.
No worries, I dun have bad breath lah. Hey, I do open my mouth to ask questions and drink lotsa water hor. Haiyo!
I'm quite worn out, or rather my eyes are dry and sleepy. What do you expect, after staring at the computer in the office doing mundane data-entry and sorting out papers and pasting company stickers on gift boxes. What a beating to my intelligence. Sighs.
Tml will be more of those crap. Oh well, I asked for it yet I'm complaining away. Haha! Time to sleep..... Gotta be up at 7am, hopefully I can get up, just like this morning =p
Hey, its so early for me lah; considering me waking up at noon everyday for the past 10 months. Anyways, goodnight~!
No comments:
Post a Comment