So, we've officially stepped into 2008 already. Students all back to school, in their ironed uniforms and silly school shoes. Teehee~ I cannot remember when was the last time I needed to wear those white/greyish white school shoes to class lor. LOL!
Oh well, that's the sucky thing about being a Singaporean student. No freedom to choose the shoes you wanna wear. Ok, on to the next topic.... Chinese New Year is coming, AGAIN!!! 红包红包,快点进我的口袋吧!
It is the year of the Rat. Wahahaha! That's my mama's Chinese Zodiac animal. So fast hor, all the yummy food and reunion dinner and family gatherings, I just can't wait! -lick lips, stomach growling-
Ah, this week was rather packed. Kept going out until mama not very happy =X hahaha! Finally got my butt off the bed and headed to the gym and track for some workout of that awful tummy fats. Much thanks to Ying Xi for suggesting that, although I had to drag myself to East Coast Park area =\
After a nice workout, we really needed to recoup back the lost energy, so off we went to meet the buddies for a Fish&Co dinner. Yummy! Nice fellowship din end at the dinner table, hence we decided to pop by Ying Xi's home for a stayover, rather last minute though :D
Had some drinks with card games, watched interesting movies, laughing our heads off like retards and we ended up sleeping on that awfully-expensive-yet-comfy living room goat's hair carpet like pigs.... what else right... Okok its not exactly the goat's hair, but it's really a hairy carpet lah. LOL!
Caregroup meeting at Karina's new house was quite rushed (bcos some of us were quite late =X) but fulfilling. Touched on important admin stuff and the short sharing about Leadership was good =) Finally sent out the minutes for the meeting, after much trouble given by darn Hotmail. Stupid.
Today, Cher Hao and I finally went to Changi Airport Terminal 3, the all-new spacious and pretty nice terminal, aka Singapore's new pride and joy. It is currently housing Singapore Airlines' awesome A380 aircraft, SIA's own pride and joy. Talk about double happiness eh.... [双喜临门]
Ok, enough on pride and joy and happiness. As I was saying, it was rather different in terms of decor and aesthetics, as compared to Terminals 1 and 2. Took some pics here and there, but its with Cher Hao now.
Alrighty, my red Apple is running low on battery life and I'm lazy to put in that cool magnetic power adaptor either. So here am I, the slack blogger, signing outta here. Cheers yo! -muacks-
No comments:
Post a Comment