Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Play with Your Minds!

I heard about the problems on Blogger last week, but good thing is that I had no inspiration to blog, so it created no issue for me =)

Last Sunday evening, I met up with some of my Primary 1 classmates for some Minds Cafe games. It was hilariously fun-ny!

Cherlyn: Very good in guessing and acting with the monster doll!
Me: Good in guessing and acting, suck big time in drawing!
Kuanyi: Very good in drawing, good in guessing!
Selvin: Suck big time in BOTH drawing and guessing!

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~! See it to believe it =)

Games played: The BIG Taboo, Fastest Hands, True Colours, UglyDoll =)

Took a few pics only as we were too busy playing! Hahaha!

The awesome BIG Taboo game!
Selvin trying his very best to use that monster doll to act out the given word. Failed attempt after 30 secs!
Selvin trying to draw =\ but I think his team (Kuanyi and him) only scored 2 words in 2 minutes -.-

Kuanyi's beautiful drawings, that Selvin failed to decipher most of them. Utter sadness!

Pardon the orientation of the last 2 pics. Din bother to change it. Those are my masterpieces. Beautiful, ain't it?

We scored 7 words in 2 minutes, although it was shitty. The boys only got 5 words, with beautiful drawings. See lah, pretty so what, end up still lose! LOL!

Other that the drawing part, the entire 2 hours there was rather fun. Dinner was roti prata at the shop near Tampines West CC, near SHPS. Thanks to Selvin, for sending us home. That is the one thing Selvin's very good at!

I feel like getting that BIG Taboo game =) although it's expensive and must pre-order from overseas. Ohwells!

No comments: