I was watching the memorial service telecast on Channel 5, two days back. They repeated 10000 times of those short clips and pictures of the service and nothing solid at all. An example was when MJ's eldest girl gave her very emotional goodbye speech to her father, and subsequently sobbed in her relatives' embrace. They kept showing the segment when she said those words, "He's the best daddy in the world. I love you, daddy.", sth along that line lah. I know it is sad for her and the siblings, but must the television people telecast that every 1-2 minutes??!!
I'm too lazy to source for the actual video segment etc, so go youtube it yourself lah.
Anyway, main point of this entry was to tell you how much I love to listen to some of his classic hits. I absolutely loved those "world-peace" themed songs such as Heal The World and We Are The World, those jiggly dance hits such as You Rock My World, The Way You Make Me Feel and They Don't Care About Us, love ballads such as You Are Not Alone. I can play those songs on repeat mode for days! Hahahaha~!
Until now, I'm unable to do his iconic Moonwalk stance, after years of failed attempts. I never liked his weird "multiple face-lift" plastic face. I prefer him black as he was years ago. A silly joke I heard from I-forgot-who; that it is very impossible to cremate MJ bcos he is made of plastic and will thus produce poisonous gases when burnt -.-!
I pity his children most, everyone wants custody of them and that no1 seem to really care how they feel. The media attention is all for the moolah and publicity, once the buzz is over, that's when the lawsuits comes in. The entire Jackson family wants a piece of his will of fortune or debts. Soon, the headlines will be focused on the lawsuits amongst each other lah.
What happened to the lyrics sung in Heal The World? These people are certainly not making the world a better place to live in. Sighs.
Last but not least, MJ's legacy is full of ups and downs, so will his autobiography be too. Well, at least I know that MJ once rocked my world with his mostly self-composed songs =)
*p/s: Mr MJ, I hope that you resume back to your original skin colour, back up there in Heaven! =P
Tiger cub so cute :D


No comments:
Post a Comment