Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Numerous Thoughts Today

I have not packed my bag for BKK yet.

My nails are still not trimmed yet.

I got one thousand and one things to buy in BKK, during this long weekend :D

I'm already looking forward to sit on that A380 aircraft and hanging out on the streets of Sydney already.

I just discovered that plagiarism is indeed very sickening, that you just wanna hunt down that dude and bash his teeth and brain out. You know, Happy Tree Friends. Yups.

Helping out at Toa Payoh really drains off lotsa energy of us.

Cher Hao and I are so tired from the few hours walk around town today, just to find that money-changer with the best exchange rate for Thai Baht.

I like power naps.

I'm starting to get annoyed with wearing contact lenses. I wanna do LASIK soon! Arghh!

Happy Birthday to you, Jabie! Have fun out there in the missions field in East Timor!

I got at least 10 big fat mozzie bites this month, and I'm itchy and pissed.

Facebook is far too slow to play my games and I think I shall stop playing those crap once I start working, someday. Ha!

UMA is working far too hard for every mega event and all. After GNS, it will be Church Camp in KL. He needs all the prayers ever.

So much on my mind, nowhere to place them on.

I need more sleep and lesser migraines!

Brain and eyes shutting down already. Miss me more people, till I come back again to blog ... somewhere end of next week, I think =)

Goodnight!

No comments: