I'm back from Bangkok, safe and sound.
Thank God for His protection, and safety, despite the chaotic situation back there.
Overall it was a fantastic shopping trip for us both. We shop so much, ate lotsa cheap food, sleep alot, watched 3 movies and alot of repeated CNN and Thai news back in our hotel room and walked many many kilometres, all in 6 days!
I went with 1 small trolley luggage and a shoulder bag. I came back with the same 2 bags, with an additional hand luggage and backpack :) and they were all full to the max. I love shopping there =)
I got mistaken for a local there, many times.
I got almost 500 pics to sort out. LOL! I was just snapping at every single thing there lah, including a ah-kua* (transvestite) basker at Chatuchuk area. Hahaha!
Shall blog the week-long holiday once the pics are nicely in place.
No comments:
Post a Comment