You sure have grown real fast since you gained independence. Look at you now, you are the 22nd richest country in the world dude! You are fat~~ with loads of money on ya!
So proud of being part of you and I love singing those songs about you. "Five Stars Arising", "We are Singapore", "Stand up for Singapore", "Count on me Singapore", "Pledge Song", "Majulah Singapura", "Chan Mali Chan" and so many more!!!
But I got one sad news for you... No1 really bother to put up your pretty red and white flag, decorated with a crescent and 5 stars, on their HDB flat window ledges anymore. I'm guilty of that too =x Maybe if you gave me tickets for this year's NDP, I'd reconsider =)
Moments of the 1st NDP event was held at Marina Bay - the biggest floating platform in the whole wide world. But I hope this year's NDP will be much better than the last, although I din ballot for any tix to watch it live.
Oh, I'm so looking forward to the fireworks!! Woo hoo~!
p/s: this is an entry for this NDP Blog Battle thing! Kuanyi was part of the team who designed this NDP'08 site! Go check it out lah ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment