My macbook is down for the moment, so I got no choice but to blog from my new hp. Haha! The adaptor/battery might be the problem. So sad.
Oh, and sorry for the lack of updates lately, haven't had time to even eat or sleep well either, too many stuff to squeeze into a single day. Haven't had a decent sleep for almost 2 months liao. I look like a skinny panda now. Sighs.
Anyway this mth I got no tuition bcos exams are over. Ha. I had been and still am busy with this temp data entry job I took up with TNT Express. It pays me peanuts, makes me half-blind by staring hard at the computer for almost 10 hours straight everyday, and just do monotonous data entry like a robot day in and out - I'm the "live" version, that's the difference. Sucks.
Gonna try blog again another time, when this hp is in a better mood too lah.
No comments:
Post a Comment