Monday, November 30, 2009

Earning Money Really Isn't Easy!

Sian! Stupid blogger din save and publish my entry now I gotta retype it on the hp. Waste time only. Arghhh! Rather blog on my mac in future instead. Haiz.

Speaking of my mac, it have been fixed and I paid a grand total of about $386 on it. Wretched love. My heart so pain, pocket one big hole, worked so hard for what. I'll therefore be more kiasu to ensure that there will be no such history repeated again.

Oh ya, working hard the month, that darn temp data entry job... Sucked the life outta me for 4 boring weeks lah! Wanted to rant on some stuff here but I think best is ask me personally lah. Haha!

Back to tutoring lifestyle for now. PSLE results was out last week and my student got a A* for Maths (despite the difficult questions and moderation, duh!) and A for Science, with a total of 239 points. I'd not claim credit for myself bcos I think she is very hardworking and studious.

On the other hand, my cousin scored a crazy total of 266 points! LOL! A* for Chinese, Maths, Science and Higher Chinese, and A for English. OMG! Crazy right! Apparently she beat my other cousin aka her older brother (251 points in '06) hands down. Haha!

Next year will be a fresh crazy academic year for all the students, and for me too. Students in private tutoring come and go, so does that happen in tuition centres too. I pray for God's continous providence for a better job and prospects if I really wanna get married in my 5-year-plan. LOL!

Siu Mei was telling me yesterday that she was going for her LASIK operation today. This procedure would actually cost between 2 to 3k odd, and it is still expensive in my opinion. It has been my dream to get perfect eyesight and see things straight away when I open my eyes when I wake up each morning. I hope I can fulfill that dream by next year. Yes, I do have money, but I must save it for rainy days first. Vanity can wait, right? Haha!

赚钱真的不容易啊!

No comments: