-edited- 1128 is after deleting away few hundreds of pics away already. Used about 15 AA batteries. Pics are in 22 different folders now. Crazy, I know.
Sad to disappoint you, I'm not putting them up today. Must put them into those collages, else I'll be uploading those crazy pics like for 24 hours nonstop lor.
Happy thing is that, my small but better-than-nothing income is finally back =) My tuition kids are finally back from their KL holiday, although it's my turn this Sunday :D At least I still earn some bucks to save, not to spend. Haha! Thank you God!
Youth camp is coming so so fast, I thank God for the good roommates plan this time round - one more thing to make me feel better to go KL w/o sulking. Jemima, Claudia and Amanda, let's have loads of fun together ya =P
Thank God for free WiFi when we are residing there too! YAY! (although it's only Radius Hotel~) All IPod Touch, Macbooks and smartphones, time to bring them on! Hee!
One more thing about going KL next week, we are not gonna squeeze into the 40-seater coach on our way up, bcos we are going there one day earlier (which is right after Sunday morning service). Reason being, we (Jemima, sis and me) are gonna help UMA do setup for video at church camp location - Berjaya Times Square Hotel.
Best thing about it, UMA is driving us up, much faster and we get one free overnight stay at that 5* hotel :D although I prefer my bed best. Just curious to see what's the big hoo-ha about staying in that hotel, that's all. Hee! However, coming back to SG is still via coach lah. Ha!
Not forgetting, more pics to come at youth camp, KL! Wheeeeee~ Amanda, please bring your camera!! YAY!
Ok, time to sleep now, else tml confirm stone at tuition liao.
Signing off with a lovely autumn "botak" pic of Sydney. I kinda miss that place (and the very cool weather) now. Sighs.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment