Thursday, June 04, 2009

Short & Sweet

A very short update, since I'm short of inspiration to blog about anything now.

Best thing I've done this year so far, I finally packed my pig sty room =) for 3 full days I was busy sorting, organising, repacking and cleaning my bookshelves and table. It is almost neat and organised, but still left my messy study table to be cleared. Just need another day to do so!

Ikea has been my favourite place to shop since forever, but recently I keep finding such interesting stuff to add on in my room. Only problem is, no money and no space left. Haha!

Anyway I'm still busy sorting out my pictures from the Sydney trip - too many leh! Gimme another week ok! Hope I get sth out onto the blog by then. Hee!
Sunset along Darling Harbour pubs area =)

Pancakes On The Rocks - famous eatery in Sydney! 

Din get to eat there bcos I only saw it after lunch -.- They sell normal Western food, not just pancakes! Haha!

Ok gotta go prepare myself, it's time to go lalala with my buddies! YAY! (I'm late!)

No comments: