Saturday, May 09, 2009

Everyday Minerals Makeup

Happened to see this site on Angelina's blog so I decided to check it out.

They actually had free sample makeup kits, which includes 3 foundation bases, 1 blush and 1 concealer. All you have to pay is US shipping for USD5.30! Quite a good deal especially for girls who like to experiment around with mineral makeup, which can be quite expensive in Singapore.

I got that and a personal custom kit too, for USD34. The kit includes any 6 items from the following categories: foundation base, concealer, eye colour, lip gloss or balm, blush, makeup brushes, face powder/colour and pressed powder. Cool stuff, I must say.

Bad part is that, with any kit added on to your cart, the shipping fee goes up too. Hence I paid a total of USD10.65 for shipping my free sample and custom kit. Total amount spent: USD44.65 = SGD66 O.O

Anyway, Angelina bought for herself a Super Custom Kit, one level higher than mine, costing her USD50! Hahaha! For the sake of vanity =\ and the lover. LOL!

So, Miss Vainpots, go check out this site now!

logo2.png

No comments: