Be it the salary part, the year-end bonus part, the working environment and superiors, and every other lil things there; I put my trust in You!
*Be faithful in few things, take charge of many things - Matt 25:21
Indeed, God is faithful, to those who are faithful to Him and have faith in Him.
The joy of the Lord is our strength =)
Take heart, dear brethens, do not grow weary doing the work of God. Yes, it may be tough and frustrating at many times, but He'll see us thru with His grace and mercy. His love endures forever :D
3 comments:
Hey babe, All the Best in the interview. I'm sure you will get in. Jia you! Hugs.
Hey gal, don't know if you receive my earlier msg. My com hang halfway when I clicked 'send'. All the Best in your interview. Hope all is well. Hugs.
Well, at least you tried. Maybe you are meant to get a better job. All the Best. Hope to see you soon...erm most prob next yr. haaa.
Post a Comment