Ok, let's start off this entry with an annoying act seen in the bus, on my way to Youth Net Rally yesterday evening.
If you are unable to see what's in this pic, lemme explain in detail.
Basically these 2 Chinese foreign nationals were seen sitting in the bus. I mean, there's nuthin wrong with that, we pay our fares to rest our butts, but these 2 adults did it differently.
They were happily and comfortably sitting on the bus steps, where it has stated "No standing on steps". No mistake made by either parties (passengers and bus company) bcos there were nuthin about sitting on steps lah, but it was all about being considerate mah.
Well, those 2 fellas boarded at Tampines and only alighted at Yishun, during peak hours and the bus was jam-packed lah. They were obstructing the door area with their butts, that the other passengers behind them had to squeeze thru' rather uncomfortably and awkwardly as we all try to be courteous and move to the rear of the bus.
Apparently, that lady and her companion mistaken or forgotten that they were in Singapore public transport. It was amusing when I first saw them, but it started to get irritating after seeing how much discomfort it brought to the other passengers lor.
Anyway, that aside, Youth Net Rally was a blast, especially the lil kids in Jemima's net were having so much fun playing the soccer table game and eating Botak Jones burgers together. Kids.
Speaking of kids, I got a few more kids in my babies' photo album =D cute lil babes we got in VFC =)
Nathan in his pram =p
4-month-old En Min sleeping (Her right hand moves like the traffic police directing traffic, when she sleeps. It's very funny!)
Awww! I like his "5" fingers pose!
I took some pics of the big black stray dog at the outside of Seletar Camp, it was rather far away and my camera hp could only go that well too =\ Any1 wanna bless me with a digital camera?
B&W
Sepia and B&W effects gave a more "stray" visual effect on the dog, I thought it was nice for a pathetic 2MP camera.... -big fat shameless grin-
Then, I saw this cat bowing to this POSB ATM when I was doing transactions there just now, so funny! Actually it's sleeping lah, but the position so funny lah.

You know, National Day is coming, Singapore's turning 43 in just 19 days. It's a good thing that we have progressed so fast and far, given our limited resources.
Sadly, I think something really sad is happening to us Singaporeans nowayears. When I was in primary school, I recall every July, the entire Singapore HDB blocks would be flooded with the Singapore flags flapping in the wind.
Sometimes, there were some funny kelongs* (errors/mistakes) here and there..... flags hung inverted, backwards or even hanging on 1 hook only. Now, it's so difficult to find a block who even have any flags hung outside.
Even my block is guilty of the above charge, but with a valid reason of course! We are doing the dusty Lift Upgrading program thing, right smack outside our doorstep -.-! You tell me lah, how to hang? I would really love to hang the flag out, I wanna feel all patriotic and sing all the lovely National Day songs all over again, just like the primary school days lah.
"Chan Mali Chan, Hoi Hoi!"
"We are Singapore, we are Singapore, we'll stand together, hear the lion ROAR!"
Our "awesome" Mediacorp (back then TCS), would broadcast all the music videos for weeks b4 9th August. Now, I dun even see that whatever theme song of the year at all. I heard this year's video was a copycat thing? Sad eh, piracy and plagiarism has hit the government too. Oh wells.
This pic was the only place I saw in Tampines that had lotsa flags in a row, literally! Even the block in the background of the pic, has no flags seen. Sighs. Where has the patriotic spirit of our Singaporeans went to??!!! So sad lah.
I'm so proud of Singapore, and being a citizen of it too! Really lah!
The wind blow the flag till so nice =)
LOL!
Actually I got loads to blog about the past few weeks, but I forgot alot of things already. All I know is that, I'm trying my very best to do well for my driving lessons, although I make alot of silly mistakes every single time.
However, I'm rather happy to hear a good comment from my instructor today, my parallel parking is good! Wahahaha~! I practised like shit lah, so happy! Driving in the circuit is like, so irritatingly cramped and squeezy, I kelong alot again, as usual.
Oh wells, hope tml will be better, 2 more weeks left! So gan jiong lah. Thinking of it always makes me wanna shit sia!
p/s: the msia trip pics will take some time to come bcos its taking forever to upload into Blogger ): I give up for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment