Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Stayover with the Lil Cousins

Sis and I went to our lil cousins' place in Jurong West for a lil stayover. We lugged our clothes, books and laptops all the way down, thinking we'd have time to study and all. 

However, quite on the contrary, we ended up helping our cousins do their holiday homework, watching The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian, wasting time playing computer games and happily  taking retarded pics of ourselves.

Here is the result of excessive studying during the holidays:
The 4 bespectacled retarded kids
Me and wen relaxing on the beach, at sunset =D
Us on the fast rollercoaster!
X-ray. White hair, black teeth - young to old, all in a sec!
Who's hotter? Thermal heat pic....
Mirror image, we look real ugly and weird here. Really.



We fell in love with 4-in-1 fast pics!
Normal us ^^v
Trying to look really enlightened here, given the glow effect ;p

Normal us, in a light tunnel ;p
We look like twirled up demonic kids here. Eeeeks!

All in all, I feel more mentally and physically exhausted after this stayover, as I din do any revision on my part. Rather, I spent most of my energy and brain cells on their silly homework and sleeping lesser than my usual daily quota. 

Oh wells, what are cousins for, right? We're finally going home today. Phew!

No comments: