hey peeps~ got dis lame joke frm my fren's blog.. worth a luff! haha~ enjoy n take care always pals ^^v cheers!
Ah Pa Goes Pang Jio !!! (Super Funny..)
Ah Pa visits his family clinic to collect his medication for sleeplessness.
Seeing his regular patient, Dr Wong asks, "Ah Pa, how are you? Did you sleep well ? "
Ah Pa replies, "I'm OK, but strange thing happens every night. When I get up to pang jio (pee), the toilet light goes on automatically when I open the door!"
The doctor worries that the old man is getting senile, so he phones Ah Pa's family.
Dr Wong on the phone, "Hello, I'm Dr Wong. I'm a little concerned about your father.
It seems that when he gets up to urinate at night, the toilet light goes on automatically when he opens the door!"
There is pause , when suddenly Dr Wong hears, "Alamak! Ah Pa is peeing in the refrigerator again!"
No comments:
Post a Comment